Sunday, September 03, 2006

Coming Soon...

Actual content! (Really, I promise!)
I've just been so busy lately, and every time I actually remember that I have a blog, my time is up and away I must!
In brief: I finished the second sleeve of my sweater (why is my gauge so much more relaxed with this one, I wonder?) and blocked all the pieces today. I started sewing up the sleeves to the front and back, but it's kind of hard (read: killer annoying impossible) to get the colors to match up perfectly unless I really plan ahead; I've only got one seam sewn of four (whimper).
I worked a little bit on the accent lines on Zach's argyle vest while I waited for my sweater to dry. I got one of the really long navy ones and one of the shorter/mid-length ones, too.
And riding from 61st Street in Newport to Lifeguard Tower 20(?) in Bolsa Chica is not quite as easy as I previously thought. (Although the ride back is lovely.)
Lots of pix coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment